Sunday, August 31, 2008

Stepping down with Cytoxan

We have now had a full week of neg/trace proteins with the help of Cytoxan. Today we did our first prednisone reduction in the step down process. Yeah! We will pray all continues to go as it is suppose to.

Today Ada told me that one of her friends in her church class is having some heart and lung problems (I got all the details a 7 yo can remember). Her friend wears a little monitor on her hip that records heart and lung data for the Drs. They compared blood draw stories. It's good they have companions in their trials :-) It makes the trip more enjoyable.

2 comments:

ashton4inlv said...

I'm glad to hear she's doing good. Grayden has already got his first cold and only one week into school. Oh this is going to be a stressful year. I guess this is the true test to see if the stuff is actually going to work. You are so lucky you can homeschool your children. Anyway enough whining I just popped in to say how happy I was for Ada. I'm looking forward to more updates to see how the weaning process is going for her.
Our prayers are with you and the family.

LA & D said...

Great news! We are so very happy things are going in the right direction. And isn't it great that at 7 Ada already has wisdom and understanding she can share with others? She is blessed. Love, G & G Lynn