Monday, August 25, 2008

We Have Negative Again

It's been a long time since we have seen that. We are thrilled. (I think Dad could do a happy dance he is so relieved to have those proteins back down - Dad really loves his kids and has been very worried).

I don't know if you saw the comment from our little friend Gray. He's 5 and has been praying for Ada. I don't know that there is much stronger medicine than the prayers of a child. Thank you - and everyone else too. I know we are in good hands, we just aren't always sure what kind of journey we are on each day :-)

2 comments:

Brian Owens said...

I finally got a chance to check out your blog. I am glad to see that the news today is positive. I hope things continue to improve for Ada. What a sweet girl and so hard to see our children suffer at all. It was great to see you and your kids at the pool, so glad we ran into you! I will keep checking...

Jen Owens

Cathi said...

In the words of Gomer Pyle - "surprise, surprise, surprise"!

It seems like the surprise was that it went pretty much 4+ to negative overnight. Thank goodness for the tender mercies of a loving Father in Heaven!

If you catch Dad doing that happy dance, I want a copy of the video!

Hugs :-)