Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So Far So Good

It's only been a couple days into the step down, but so far all protein tests have been completely negative. It's nice to not even have "trace" showing up yet.

Ada is tolerating the medications well and has not been complaining about stomach ache. I'm glad we have her on previcid (or whatever equivelent it is the insurance allows). I wouldn't have thought to ask the Dr about something for her stomach if one of the NS mothers hadn't asked me what Ada was using for stomach upset. So to you NS Moms out there - Thank you for being connected with me!!

She is also tollerating the blood tests. She has discovered that some "pokers" are better than others at finding the right spot to insert the needle. Of course the colorful arm wraps and stickers afterwards help soften the 'poke'.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tori and I are so happy to hear that Ada is doing so well with the new medicine. I'm sure it is such a relief to see the yellow stix!

How brave Ada is with the blood tests.

Good luck!
Jill