Friday, August 8, 2008

Next step - well sort of

Prednisone increased to full dose again. I missed the call back from the clinic, but they left a message asking me to call Monday to schedule an appointment to discuss options with the Dr. That's not an exciting prospective, but since her kidneys are refusing to be cooperative, that's what we need to do.

They wanted to work us in next Friday, but that's the day before my due date, so I'm not real excited about traveling 2 hours away from my OB. Hopefully the baby will come on time and we can take Ada down the following week. But we will work something out.

1 comment:

Itty-Bitty Portraits said...

I am so sorry to hear that she has relapsed! how long does it take for her to usually respond once she is on the full dose? Calli usually takes 10-14 days of being 5+ and on the full dose. The told me "it can take up to a week" so I called at a week and they said, well as long as it eventually repsonds then we still want to keep using the prednisone. I pray she will respond soon and that you will be able to enjoy your delivery, how exciting! Let us know how things work out!