Saturday, March 22, 2008

Negative for Proteins!

Yeah! Today Ada tested negative for protiens. After the first week, when her proteins initially dropped, she tested negative for one day. For the last week she has only been showing a trace of proteins, although yesterday it was a close call between trace and negative. Today it was Negative!! Here's hoping it holds.

The other day when we came out of the Drs. with news that her blood pressure had dropped, Ada looked at me and asked, "Do you think I'm doing better because so many people are praying for me?" I told her, "Absolutely!" She smiled big. I told her today that since so many people are praying for her to get better and she is being blessed that she needs to remember to pray for everyone else that they will receive the blessings they are in need of. I am grateful for the opportunity she has to learn about the power of prayer.

No comments: