Friday, September 19, 2008

Neph Visit

Had our visit today. Ada actually got them a pee sample today, Yeah! And since Aunt C had an appointment with her Docs that same day she met up with us to go to our appointment.

They ran the basic vitals, weight, BP, and listened to her body. Since it was just before lunch they heard plenty from her stomach :-)

The Nurse Practitioner told us that Ada's white blood cell count was down, but not enough to be concerned with at this point, and that they would give us a call if it did drop too much. Otherwise it looked like she was doing well and we could come back in a month.

The Neph dropped in to take a quick look at Ada and then we were on our way.

1 comment:

ashton4inlv said...

I'm so glad to hear she's doing well. I need to ask Grayden's neph. about the weekly blood draws. He wanted one from him the first week and said everything looked great so he wasn't asked to go back again, I'm just wondering if their white blood count changes much or if it stays pretty much the same once thier body is used to the drug. Anyway as I said to Molly's mom this drug is going to work for our kids I have a good feeling, And I'm praying for a wonderful steroid free Christmas and a new beginning for 2009. She's in our nightly prayers. I hope she keeps this up.
Wendi & Gray :)